Master mold fitter: Have you mastered these? (Basics and essentials of fitter)
Pliers work mainly includes cutting, filing, sawing, scribing, drilling, reaming, tapping and threading (see thread processing), scraping, grinding, straightening, bending and riveting, etc. Fitter is the oldest metal processing technology in mechanical manufacturing.
1. The necessity of fitter
After the 19th century, the development and popularization of various machine tools gradually enabled most of the clamp work to be mechanized and automated, but fitter is still a basic technology widely used in the mechanical manufacturing process. The reasons are:
①There is no suitable mechanized equipment to replace the pliers work such as marking, scraping, grinding and mechanical assembly;
②Some of the most precise templates, molds, measuring tools and mating surfaces (such as guide rail surfaces and bearing bushes, etc.) still need to rely on the craftsmanship of workers for precision processing;
③In the case of single-piece small batch production, repair work or lack of equipment conditions, the use of fitter to manufacture certain parts is still an economical and practical method.
The fitter has three major advantages (flexible processing, can process parts with complex shapes and high precision, and small investment), and two major disadvantages (low production efficiency, high labor intensity, and unstable processing quality).
(1) Flexible processing. On occasions that are not suitable for mechanical processing, especially in the maintenance of mechanical equipment, fitter processing can obtain satisfactory results.
(2) It can process parts with complex shapes and high precision. Skilled fitters can process parts that are more precise and smoother than those processed by modern machine tools, and can process parts with very complex shapes that even modern machine tools cannot process, such as High-precision measuring tools, prototypes, molds with complex beginnings, etc.
(3) The tools and equipment used by the investment small fitter are cheap and easy to carry.
(4) Low production efficiency and high labor intensity.
(5) Unstable processing quality The level of processing quality is affected by the technical proficiency of workers.
Three, the main tasks of fitter
Machining parts: Some machining that is not suitable or can not be solved by mechanical methods can be completed by fitters. Such as: marking in the process of parts processing, precision processing (such as scraping and frustrating samples to make molds, etc.), inspection and repair, etc.
Assembly: The parts are assembled according to the technical requirements of mechanical equipment assembly, component assembly and general assembly, and after adjustment, inspection and test run, etc., make them into qualified mechanical equipment.
Equipment maintenance: When the machine malfunctions during use, is damaged or the accuracy is reduced after long-term use, which affects the use, maintenance and repair should also be carried out by a fitter.
Tool manufacturing and repair: manufacturing and repairing various tools, fixtures, measuring tools, molds and various professional equipment.
Mechanic fitter: Mainly engaged in the maintenance and repair of various mechanical equipment.
Tool fitter: mainly engaged in the manufacture and repair of tools, molds and knives
Post time: Nov-08-2021